- INSAR (International Society for Autism Research) Lifetime Achievement Award This award acknowledges individuals who have made significant
fundamental contributions to research on autism spectrum disorders that
have had a lasting impact on the field. Click to view the video shown at the event to learn more about Dr. Bauman's extensive body of work.
- The Federation for Children with Special Needs Martha H. Ziegler Founders Award. Video of award presentation
- Donald Cohen Memorial Lectureship, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- National Ambassador Award presented on behalf of Dr. Bauman's pioneering work that led to numerous clinical and research advances in the field of autism and related neurological disorders. Her efforts have had a profound impact on medical and rehabilitation professionals as well as people diagnosed with autism.
- Excellence in research Award, Autism Society of America
- Doug Flutie Jr. Award
- Bridges to the Ivory Tower Award. Pediatric Therapy Network, Torrance CA
- Distinguished Lecturer. Bouve College of Health Sciences at Northeastern University.
- Founding member, Autism Treatment Network
- Eden Institute Foundation Princeton Lecture Series, E.C. Puzio and F.M. Puzio Fellows
- Gold Medal Award. Smith College, Northampton, MA
- Autism Society of Connecticut (ASCONN). Distinguished Service Award.
- The Sidney Rosen Memorial Lecture, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
- National Association of School Psychologists. Certificate of Appreciation
- The American Institute for Neuro-Integrative Development, Fairfield, Connecticut. Certificate in Appreciation and Recognition of clinical expertise and research in the field of autism
- The Enid Peschel Memorial Lectureship, Yale University School of Medicine
- COSAC (Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community Inc.), Ewing, New Jersey. In recognition of teaching, clinical expertise and research in the field of autism.
- Award for Excellence, Boston Institute for the Development of Infants and Parents