2013 Roger A. Bauman, MD, Parent Lecture Series
• When: Thursday Evening (x1 per month) September - June
• Where: Charles River Center, Needham, MA (59 E. Militia Heights Rd, located at the top of Dwight Rd, off of Central Street) in the Paul D. Merritt Building, basement conference room www.charlesrivercenter.org
• Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
SPRING 2013 SCHEDULE (dates subject to change/weather cancellations. Bad Weather Cancellation Line 781-860-1726 for a voice mail message by noon that day.)
Thursday, June 6: Giving thanks to Dads in honor of Fathers Day!
Celebrating Dads who have Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
DO IT DIFFERENTLY
A ﬁlm by dad and ﬁlmmaker, Scott Phillips
This hour long documentary highlights the experiences of several dads who are each raising a child diagnosed with ASD. After the film, we are delighted and honored to have a panel of four local fathers who each have a child with ASD to share their own journeys
To register, Please contact Julie O’Brien, MEd, LMHC, Family Support Clinician, LURIE CENTER of MGH for Children at 781-860-1726 or email@example.com Childcare MAY be available by preregistration only.
ACOUSTIC FOR AUTISM
We are pleased to announce that FOL is among the beneficiaries of Acoustic for Autism.
Acoustic for Autism is a collaboration between childhood friends Louis Gendron and Michael Cusanelli. After 20 years, Louis and Michael reconnected and discovered the many things they still had in common, including careers in the entertainment industry, a continued passion for music, and the way autism had touched both of their families. Acoustic for Autism features compelling, independent music specifically chosen to convey themes of love, compassion, hope and healing.
The goal of Acoustic for Autism is to increase awareness, acceptance, understanding for those with autism and to help raise funds for organizations who are making a direct, positive impact for families and their children.
Acoustic for Autism - The Singles (Volume 2): Dave Wakeling of The English Beat Joie Calio (dada, X Levitation Cult)
Acoustic for Autism (Volume 1):
1. Chris Trapper - Across the World
2. Kris Delmhorst - Light of the Light
3. Anuhea - Endlessly
4. Analogue Transit - Breathe
5. Elizabeth Lorrey - Awakening
6. The Rafters - Every Mile
7. Cormac McCarthy - This Beautiful Place
8. Boondogs - I Don't Belong
9. Dennis Crommett - Oranges and Reds
10. Amber Rubarth - Rough Cut
11. Mulehead - Feathers in the Wind
12. Imua Garza - It's Not Too Late
Acoustic for Autism
1. World - Five for Fighting
2. Firefly - Aja Page
3. Coming Up for Air - Patty Larkin
4. Back On My Feet - Glen Phillips
5. Fairytale - Cowboy Junkies
6. Don’t I Hold You - Wheat
7. Free - Seth Rollins
8. Queen - Liz Longley
9. Surround Me - Ben Taylor
10. Little Sister - Joy Dragland
11. Give Over - Louise Taylor
12. Waiting for Love - Graham Colton
13. One Voice - The Wailin’ Jennys
For more information or to purchase, please visit Acoustic for Autism.